At Hutson Insurance Group, we recognize that your privacy and security of personal information is a priority. For your protection, we have established procedures and implemented policies to protect your personal information throughout our website.
Hutson Insurance Group will not share any personal information with third parties, nor will we use your personal information other than what is requested. In addition, your personal information will not be released to outside parties without your consent, unless you made the request on the insurance quote form. The public portion of our website does not request or collect any personal information that identifies you.
Hutson Insurance Group’s website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of any information you provide in case something were to occur. We use cautious methods of securing our site along with the devices that host this site. We continuously monitor and review the privacy measures used to protect customer information within our website. When necessary, these measures are updated as practices change and new technology becomes available.
All content, designs, images, templates and other materials within this site are copyright protected. These items may not be reproduced or marketed for any purpose without prior written approval.
Contact Hutson Insurance Group
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or other concerns with this website feel free to contact us.
Hutson Insurance Group
710 E. Park Blvd. Suite 200
Plano, TX 75074
Office: (972) 398-9001
Fax: (972) 398-3890
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
When using this Site you agree:
1. To comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including, without limitation, the antitrust laws.
2. Not to publish; upload; post; e-mail; or otherwise transmit, distribute or disseminate any information, messages or content that: infringes on any intellectual property right of others; might interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment; is defamatory, abusive, profane, obscene, indecent, threatening, or includes offensive language; attacks others (personally or professionally); involves or assists in the use of false names or impersonation of others; harasses, threatens, embarrasses, or otherwise violates the rights of others; harvests screen names; or sends spam or intentionally duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
3. To abide by the copyright ownership of materials on the Site in accordance with the following: The works of authorship including, but not limited to, all design, text, images, and sounds (individually and collectively “Publications”), contained in the Site are owned or approved for use by HIG, except as otherwise expressly stated. The Publications may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed, rented, sublicensed, altered, stored for subsequent use or otherwise used in whole or in part (individually or collectively “Reproduced”) in any manner without HIG’s prior written consent, except as expressly permitted by a notice on the Publication, or except to the extent permitted my law. If reproduced, the Publications must be Reproduced with the copyright notice on all copies, be Reproduced without changes, and be used for information/non-commercial purposes. Since some of the Publications on the Site were provided under licenses from other entities with all rights reserved, if you are interested in obtaining a license so that one or more of those materials may be Reproduced, please contact HIG at 972-398-9001 or via email at email@example.com.
4. To abide by the trademark ownership of names, logos, or slogans (collectively “Trademarks”) on the Site in accordance with the following: Reproduction or republication of any Trademarks belonging to HIG is prohibited without prior written permission from HIG.
5. To abide by HIG’s position relative to links, as follows: The Site contains links to Internet sites of other businesses and resources, and each Internet site may have its own privacy and data colletion policies and practices. HIG is not responsible for the privacy and data collection policies and practices of any of other businesses and resources or for the content of their Internet sites. Users interested in the privacy and data collection policies and practices of HIG’s other businesses and resources should review the policies of the internet sites they choose to access.
HIG makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the Internet sites of other businesses and resources and HIG disclaims all warranties and responsibilities of any kind, including, without limitation, warranties and responsibilities with respect to other businesses’ and resources’ Internet sites, content, privacy and data collection policies and practices, and actions. Links to other Internet sites do not imply HIG’s endorsement or approval of such Internet sites or the resources and information contained within them, nor are such links or references indications that HIG has received specific authorization to provide these links or resources. HIG does not endorse, approve, certify or control such external Internet sites, and is not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, efficacy, merchantability, usefulness, fitness for any particular purpose or correct sequencing of information located at such sites. The links and references on this Site to other Internet sites are provided solely as a convenience to users of this Site.
7. To abide by HIG’s position relative to content and information on this Site, as follows: All of the information in this Site is provided without representations or warranties of any kind. HIG disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, to you and/or any other party, including, without limitation, any warranties of accuracy, timeliness, completeness, efficacy, merchantability, fitness